Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Continent of Mahindya

It's been a long gap in posts here after my first, so here's a simple map of the continent with nice big place names:
(as always, clicking on the map will bring up a bigger version)

My versions have smaller names for the countries and names for the cities as well. However, while this is about version 4 of the map (freehand, hex paper, 1st draft w/o roads or names), now I'll be creating a point-to-point map from this, as that's the way my campaign rules have gone. Most of the towns will disappear, but critical ones will remain as locations. Ports, river crossings, entrances to passes or the last town before the desert will all stay.

Also, the only roads on this are really trails (fuzzy brown lines) through deserts or mountain passes, I sketched out a road (trail) system for the continent, but as per the above comments, that's changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment